Gorrie-Regan offers a full line of turnstiles both indoor and outdoor.
Although typically used at plant entrances for ingress and egress,
turnstiles can used for most any application that require controlled
a few of our pedestrian turnstiles:
These turnstiles can be used for bi-directional access control applications. The passage frequency mainly depends on the speed of the user.
Options include - Manual, Motor Driven, Electromechanical, and Mechanical operation.
Designed for indoor or outdoor access control applications. This precision-crafted turnstile has fully welded roto, yoke and barrier sections, providing superior structural strength and attractive styling. High quality bearings, and investment grade stainless steel mechanism and hardened stainless steel lock arms provide a consistent, smooth rotation and years of trouble free service.
The turnstile is available with manual or electric operation. Electrically controlled versions have state-of-the-art technology - a rugged multi-function controller, electronic rotation detection, bi-directional interface and time out functionality.
This turnstile is designed for intergration with any identification or access system and is available in stainless steel, galvanized and color powder finishes. Access card reader attachment plates are available.
Fabricated in a variety of durable materials, this series turnstile gates provide dependable access control even in unsupervised locations. Features include:
- Three-wing turnstile gate provides access control to unsupervised installations
- Rugged construction ensures trouble-free performance and durability
- Heavy duty mechanism can be mechanical with optional self-centering or electrical with standard self-centering: a second set of electrical controls can be added for exit
- Available in any combination of fail-lock or fail-safe on electric versions: all fail-lock applications automatically include a mechanical key release to allow manual override in an emergency
- Three rotor sections for 120-degrees of passage space allow greater comfort in use
- Bottom thrust bearing is dust and moisture proof
- Open construction shield minimizes claustrophobic effect and increases visual security
- Low voltage 24 VDC operating system requires normally open, momentary, dry contact to release turnstile gate
This design provides a cost effective, anti-tailgating solution with a bar rotation of 3 x 120 degrees.